Monday, October 26, 2015

I'm Back!

Woah.. I totally forgot that I even had this blog. Life definitely got in the way.

Looking at these previous posts of mine, I cringe at poor grammatical and journalism skills, as well as the content of the posts. In all honesty, I am wanting to delete them, but at the same time, those posts are pieces of my history, that even I, myself, forgot.

Well, here we are 5 years later. As you can assume, a lot has happened in the half decade: High school academics (preparing for college), friendship struggles, deciding on a career (or major for college), choosing a college, applying to college, family issues, finding yourself, and perhaps, the most noteworthy, your first romance as well as your first heartache.

Hopefully, I will be able to post once or twice a week about my experiences in hopes of giving you gives my insight of them and perhaps giving some advice.

However, I do believe a life update is urgently needed. So my next post will be an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment